- Where required to by some legal or regulatory requirement;
- With third parties who perform services on the Company’s behalf such as vendors. We may also authorize them to collect information on our behalf.
- In accordance with other terms and conditions agreed to by you and us.
Types of Information We Collect
We, and third-party partners who perform services on our behalf, collect information from you when you visit and use our Site to:
- access, browse, or otherwise use our Site and/or services;
- respond to a survey or communication such as email;
- participate in another feature on our Site.
The information we collect may include Personal Information that can uniquely identify you, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, or similar data. Personal Information also includes certain sensitive information related to your finances or, for business accounts, related to the finances of your employer. In order for you to take advantage of the services provided through the Site, we may require that you furnish Personal Information or, for certain business accounts, that your employer furnish Personal Information for you. We may also collect non-personal information from you, including information about your use of our Site. We may also receive information about you from third-party sources, such as other users of our Site and other partners.
Both we and our third-party partners may collect certain information automatically when you visit or use our Site using cookies, pixels, and other web technologies. This information includes, for example:
- your entered information and personal preferences;
- information about the mobile or computing device you use to access our Site and its software;
- your IP address and browser type;
- pages you visit on our Site;
- the website you visited before coming to our Site;
- various ways you engage with our Site and features you use on our Site;
- the date and time you access our Site.
- analytics information using third-party tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Site and to understand more about the demographics of our users.
You may set your browser to refuse these cookies by seeing the help section of your browser. By doing so, however, you may not be able to access or use all or parts of our Site.
How We Use Your Information
We, and third-party partners who provide services on our behalf, may use your information in the following ways (without limitation):
- to fulfill your requests;
- to improve or customize the content and functionality of our Site;
- to provide recommendations and customized content/features to you on our Site;
- to contact you with information about your requests;
- to contact you regarding promotions, products, updates or changes to our terms conditions, policies, or services and/or features we believe will be of interest to you and marketing purposes;
- for data analysis and customer research purposes;
- for internal business needs, such as auditing, improving our Site and services, reporting obligations, and fraud prevention; or
- to provide customer support and services.
We and our third-party service providers may also use aggregate Personal Information in a manner such that the end-product does not uniquely identify you or any other user of the Site.
How We Share Your Information
Third Party Site
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect information under our reasonable control. No data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be secured, however. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is not secure, you must immediately notify us of the problem.
Pursuant to 47 U.S.C. Section 230(d) as amended, Kegonsa Plumbing LLC. d/b/a Kegonsa Remodeling and Design notifies you that parental controls are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors. Information identifying current providers of such protections is available at: http://kids.getnetwise.org/ and http://onguardonline.gov/. The Company does not endorse any of the products or services listed at this Site. Under no circumstances is the Site directed to and/or intended for use by individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under age 13. If you believe that we might have any information from a child under 13, please contact us so that we may delete it as soon as possible.
The Site is generally operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us may be transferred to the United States. Please also be aware that by using the Company’s Site and giving us your information, you consent to such transfer. You accept that the transmission of personal information and other data via the internet is not completely secure. KEGONSA PLUMBING LLC. d/b/a Kegonsa Remodeling and Design cannot guarantee the security of your information when it is in the process of being transmitted to and from its Site. You also understand that the U.S. may not provide the same level of protections as the laws of your country. You acknowledge and understand that Kegonsa Remodeling and Design does not currently monitor or offer any products or services to residents of the European Union and therefore any privacy protections whether additional or supplemental, that would be applicable via GDPR will not apply to you and your data.